Camping Gear! It is that time of year when you can plan your camping trips and organise how to make your trip the best possible. I have to admit that I get just about as excited about the gear as the trip as you would see from this post Camping for the ladies and Camping for Kids.
1.The Napsack by Polerstuff. Hands down one of the coolest (with out trying) brands out there, this napsack is the bomb, what better way to roll outa bed in the morning? Has arm holes and opens at the bottom too.
2. Moby1 XRT Teardrop Trailer. This is the coolest trailer on the market, every mans dream. Base prices start at $18,500.00
3. Handmade Copper Flask. $226.53
4.The best knife we’ve ever used camping: No8 Origins Khaki with leather lace by Opinel . $18.49
5. A beautiful Bocce set for those who feel idle sitting around a campfire. $199
6. Bush Smarts Tan Kuksa Cup. $36
7. Animal Farm tent by Fieldcandy available at Gallant & Jones. $709
8. After the usual bad night sleep, what’s better than fresh brewed coffee and some fresh air? REI Double Shot Press Mug. $29.50
9. American Felling Axe Compassion by Best Made Co. $275
10. Snow Peak Titanium Chopping board set. $55.95
11. Eco Fire starters by Less Candles. $13.43
12. Mon Oncle BBQ by Mermelada Estudio. Around $415
14. Ultra-Thin Stainless Steel Camp Stove designed by craftsman Kent Hering. $59
15. Kelly Kettle Aluminium Base Camp – large. $74.95