Homemade Food Gifts are some of the greatest gifts you can give at Christmas time.
We’ve put together 13 easy Homemade Food Gifts that you can enjoy making in batches and then lovingly package up for your friends and families.
13 Homemade Food Gifts
2. Chai Tea Mix – Put it in a cute jar with a hand-written ‘how to brew me’, tea lovers will go crazy for this.
3. Red Onion Marmalade – perfect gift for cheese lovers, tastes great with a strong piece of cheddar and home made crackers.
4. Sweet Chilli Jam. A perfect gift for the friend who loves hot food.
5. Star Topped Mince Pies. Very traditional and very delicious.
6. Chocolate Pomegranate Ginger Bark. Who doesn’t like chocolate? This looks so pretty with the red pomegranate seeds.
7. Pear Ginger Chutney. Delicious as an accompaniment to everything from curry to meats and cheese.
8. Homemade Granola in a jar.
9. Vanilla Kipferl – the best Christmas cookie out there. Originally from Austria this biscuit when you taste it will blow your mind. Apparently they’re really easy to make…
10. Compound Butters – great for breads, veggies, meats and fish.
11. Baked Camembert Kit. Cheese glorious cheese.
13. Homemade Vanilla Extract – great gift for a baker.
We hope this post has given you some ideas.
What do you make as food gifts?