Festival Gear for the ladies! Yay, festivals. But we’re not going… Boo hoo. Whilst sourcing this post I had a great time re-living old memories. But today will be hard because I don’t want to be here right now, I want to be at Coachella!
This is what I would like to wear and love to take:
3. Find your Tent! What a melon tent available at Gallant & Jones.
4. I used to have one of these, way more stylish than a fanny pack… Vintage Belt with pockets from Mandula.
6. Black Harem jumpsuit, not practical for relieving ones self, but oh so comfortable!
8. Coola Organics Sunscreen Spray for fast application – because you are having too much fun! Get it at O&N Collective.
9. Always stock a few nutritious snacks in case you are too busy running between gigs to eat. Salmon jerky – 100% natural ingredients and 20% more protein than beef jerky!
10. The most important thing at a festival is to enjoy it with those you love, so keep in touch with your buddies – Mophie power reserve
15. I love this hat because it offers shade and it’s fun in a delicate way. Sophia Wide Brimmed Hat by Brixton
16. Lightweight towel/blanket/sarong/scarf. I would not go to a festival (or camping) without one!
17. If you are going to really take advantage of every gig possible at your festival – a Festival Chair is a must have! Flats pack for easy carrying and storing.
How about you? Are you festival-ing? I hope so, what are you taking??