Let’s go Glamping! Just because you want to enjoy the great outdoors this summer does not mean you must sacrifice comfort or style. Here are some great ideas on how to create a glamorous DIY camping experience.
Ideas On How To Glam Up Your Camping Trip
1. Find a Fun Tent. Sure, some locations provide luxurious indoor accommodations, but if sleeping alfresco is in your plan, make sure you have a glammed up tent to take along. We love our most recent designs with fun patterns to match any glamping theme.
2. Pack Everything…Including the Kitchen Sink. Packing light is so overrated. For a true glamping experience, don’t leave any of your kitchen comforts behind.
3. Don’t Be Left In the Dark. It gets dark out in the woods (who knew?) so make sure to bring some fun lighting options to keep things cozy.
4. Keep it Plush. You can’t really call it glamping if you’re sitting on a pop-up chair or, worse yet, a stump. Keep your tush comfy with some unique chairs or stools, pillows, blankets, and even a throw rug or two.
5. Make it Pretty. Part of the appeal of glamping is that it’s visually inviting. Make sure you create an aesthetic that matches the vibe of the trip such as retro, chic, or romantic.
6. Kick it Up a Notch. While there is absolutely nothing wrong with a good ole fashioned weenie roast, glamping calls for a higher culinary standard. Here’s a tip when it comes to the food: keep the classic alive and just add a creative flair.