Surfing has undergone a transformation from being a cult passion to a new age adventure activity for all. Whether a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the sport, there are some new products and surfing trends that will appeal to all. Here are a few of our favourites:
New Surfing Trends
1. Side Car Bicycle by Horse. This brilliant invention will be a blessing for surfers everywhere. No longer will one be confined to the restraints of a vehicle with this bike specifically designed to tote your board.
2. Surf Set Fitness. Surfing is not only fun, but also an incredible work out. Thanks to this new fitness trend, you no longer have to be ocean side to reap the toning benefits!
3. Unique Surf Board. No surfer should settle for a boring board straight off an assembly line. Show your style with an impressive handmade design that features aesthetics and quality.
4. Appropriate Apparel. With all outdoor activities, the correct attire can make a huge difference in performance. Quicksilver has been a trusted brand for surfers since 1969 and has recently produced a new line of “wave bonded” board shorts that utilizes cutting edge technology to ensure comfort. We like Roxy for the ladies; who create well lasting pieces and new fun styles every year.
5. Handmade Surfboard Bags. Your board deserves to be protected in style when not in use. We love these handmade bags by Chapman at Sea created with natural fabrics such as cotton and leather.
Have fun out there.